Thanks for using Bytesbox! These terms of service (“Terms”) cover your use and access to our services, client software and websites ("Services").
By visiting Bytesbox website and/or using products or services provided by Bytesbox (collectively the "Service"), you signify your assent to the "Terms of Service".
Bytesbox provides you with a legitimate cloud storage solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download data including text, image, video and sound and other materials (hereinafter "Content") in form of one or several electronic files.
You agree not to use Bytesbox services with the following purposes:
1. Downloading, placing, emailing, sharing or any other way of publishing information that advocates terrorist propaganda, violence or displays death. In cases when we consider such information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities and/or to ISP members.
2. Causing harm to minors using any methods whatsoever including but not limited to child pornography. In cases when we consider such information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities and/or to ISP members.
3. Uploading, placing, emailing, sharing or other way of publishing files with fake names, when content doesn't match with filename.
4. Uploading, placing, emailing, sharing or other way of publishing information that does not comply with patent, copyright or trademark laws, discloses trade secrets or interferes with any other property rights.
5. You also agree to Bytesbox Acceptable Use Policy
All user account information (including payment details, e-mail address and personal data) that you submit on Bytesbox is complete, true and accurate.
In the event that any of your Account Information changes in any time the future, you agree to promptly update such information.
You will check such e-mail from time to time to review and accept notifications sent by Bytesbox.
You are solely responsible for the security of your password or passwords and agree to maintain confidentiality of your login names, passwords and other confidential information relating to your access to the Services. You agree not to transfer your login and password as well as other user access information to any third party.
You are solely responsible for any information and content you posted or uploaded to Bytesbox. Bytesbox is not responsible for information and content posted or uploaded by you or any other user.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You use the Service at your sole risk. Bytesbox services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Bytesbox and its representatives expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Bytesbox and its representatives do not guarantee accuracy, safety and completeness as well as timely provision of services, software and information.
2. Bytesbox makes no warranty that
(i) the Service will meet your requirements,
(ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
(iii) the reliability or accuracy of the results obtained from the Service,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained from the Service will meet your expectations, and
(v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the given Agreement.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the work of the Service with or without notice, temporarily or permanently. You agree that Bytesbox shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You expressly acknowledge that we can establish general practices and restrictions upon the use of the Service, including the maximum size of the Client's disk space on Bytesbox servers as well as the number of references (and their duration) to the Service for a certain period of time. You also realize that Bytesbox has the right to change Service fees without prior notice. The change of the tariff takes place as soon as the previous Agreement needs to be renewed to remain valid.
Bytesbox does not support or allow websites containing illegal content as well as other forms of transferring illegal or obscene materials and information that induce individuals to committing illegal action including gambling, illegal arms' trade, advertising and publishing materials that may break the legislation on sexism and racism. Bytesbox reserves the right to freeze or terminate your registration or transaction without prior notice if you neglect the Agreement. Furthermore, in cases of infringement of the Agreement by the Client, Bytesbox will actively participate in helping legal authorities and the government with gathering and providing the information on the Client, the Client's website, illegal or obscene information maintenance and individuals capable of acquiring access or using the illegal or obscene content.
By applying for any recurring payment plans, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. We may also periodically authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of subscription fees or related charges.
The refunds are provided exclusively for unauthorized accidental, duplicate or unavailed subscriptions. The payments for utilized services are non-refundable. Refunds are be provided in the same form and same currency your payment was made. Refunds are guaranteed only if subscription is made from a credit card. Subscriptions made by means of other different billing methods or payment services providers (e.g. a variety of electronic money) are subject to policies and technological restrains of such methods and payment services providers and thus may not be refundable.